Ricoma MCC-061501 Single-Head Embroidery & Chenille Combo Machine Latest Overview
Ricoma MCC-061501 embroidery machine is a high-end device which is perfect for professional use. It features a large embroidery area, high speed and low noise level, making it perfect for busy embroiderers.
Ricoma MCC-061501 also comes with a variety of stitches and customisable settings, making it the perfect choice for any intricate embroidery project.
Table of Contents
Introduction Of Ricoma MCC-061501 Machine
The Ricoma MCC-061501 embroidery machine is a great option for those who are looking for an affordable and easy to use machine.
This machine has many features that make it a great choice, such as a high speed sewing engine and a large built-in memory. It is also easy to use and can be set up in minutes.
Ricoma MCC-061501 embroidery machine is a high quality and professional embroidery machine that can be used for a variety of sewing and quilting projects. It has 2 million stitches and up to 800 designs, and automatic needle threading. This machine is perfect for anyone who wants to create beautiful embroideries quickly and easily.
Featuring a 10″ HD true-color touchscreen display, the screen provides instant access to the entire machine’s highly flexible design and color options. Its large memory storage capacity enables you to save up to 800 unique designs, giving you ample storage space.
The onboard software can process multiple design file formats and ready for reading in seven different languages. Network options consist of:USB input or direct transmission from PC via LAN Port.
Specifications Of Ricoma 061501 Machine
- `It has two million stitches and 800 design memory capacity.
- MC-061501 have 450 x 450 mm, or 17.7 x 17.7 in maximum embroidery/chenille area with 10 inches LCD touch screen.
- It has 10 Hoop with 2 cap rings, cap driver and hoop station.It is suitable for flat, caps and more.
- Touch screen 10″. Easy to use . Large capacity: 2 million stitches and 800 innovative designs.
- The machine can scan various design formats, including DSB, DST, ZSK, and FDR.Frame offset and frame outline information are readily available for easy patch and applique embroidery.
- The machine can read multiple languages, including English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish, French, Russian, and Arabic.
- Networkable. USB input or direct cable transmission via the LAN port. Automatic color change. Automatic thread trimmer.
- The parameter adjustment to have the main shaft stop at the proper position during the break process is saved to the machine’s memory to increase performance.
- Easily access 28 different fonts to create custom words and phrases, such as those that have multiple letters or require multiple stitching passes.
- Thread break detection automatically shuts down the machine after 15 minutes of inactivity. Repeatedly embroider the same design multiple times to increase their size and level of detail.
- The cyclic embroidery function automatically returns to the origin point and begins the same embroidery process again. Customize design patterns by changing the variables and sizes of current patterns.
- Electrical and shaft testing are available to make maintenance and repair work more convenient. Modify or remove any pattern stitches to edit the current design.
- Parameters can be classified based on their functions in the realm of needlework. Frequently handled paramters and color-change sequences can be stored for simple management.
- Task Multi-Task Operation to input, output, change and prepared patterns for embroidery, in addition to modify certain parameters at anytime.
- System can save and recall parameters used by the manufacturer if necessary. Password protection.
- Special coiling, taping, and zigzag embroidery functions are useful. Automatic color change.
Basic Features Of Ricoma MCC-061501 Machine
- Ricoma Mcc-061501 has 1800mm L x 1300mm W x 1750mm H (70.9in L x 51.2in W x 68.9in H) – with stand,Net weight: 340 kgs (749.6 lbs) and Gross weight: 480 kgs (1058.2 lbs).
- Suitable to be used for standard embroideries on flat and irregular surfaces, caps, finished garments, and more! Great for small companies and large enterprises alike. It has an 10-in. LCD screen.
- The embroidery area can be a maximum of 450 mm x 450 mm, or 17.7 in x 17.7 in. The maximum embroidery head speed is 1000 spm .
- The maximum speed of chenille head is 850 spm . The large embroidery memory capacity is 2 million stitches and 800 designs.
- The machine can read multiple formats, such as DST, DSB, and many more. 270 degree wide angle cap systems are used only in the studio for embroidery (embroiling) and cap embroidery, and greatly improve their functionality.
- Heavy-duty metal stand that can be positioned to optimize the sewing and embroidery experience. Serves as the baseline for all models and the size of hole is not important. It has a double buttocks and double rod for embroidery.
- External 100mm button and trimming button Thread Break Detection Networkable. USB input or direct transmission from PC via LAN port. Design transfer via USB Easily add appliqué, sequins, ribbing, or silk embroidery.
- The frame offset and frame outline are convenient features of the machine for easy application. A one-touch button for memory tracing is located on the front of the machine for easy use. The panel can be adjusted for better visibility and comfort.
- Built-in buttons help with the cleaning and maintenance of the machine and recessed USB ports are used to secure flash drives.
- The recessed emergency stop button protects USB flash drives with multiple languages. It is able to run on high-voltage power from the main motor. It can also be used in conjunction with the optional laser tracing device.
- Front LED lamp provides better vision and protection in the eyes against strong light during winding. Environment-friendly packaging is ideal for mass production of cloth patches.
- Newly-developed wheel spring detects intelligent thread break detection. Servo motor for chenille head and embroidery head allows threading.
The Ricoma MCC-061501 Single-head embroidery chenille combo machine is a great option for anyone looking for a quality machine at an affordable price. With its easy-to-use design and high-quality stitching, it’s a great choice for beginner stitchers and experienced seamstresses alike.