Ricoma MT-1501 Single-Head Embroidery Machine Latest Review
For all types of commercial embroidery work for caps, jeans, towels and finished garments, the Ricoma MT-1501 is the only and best-selling single head embroidery machine on the market.
This embroidery system is designed for beginners as well as veteran users, making it perfect for all types of embroidery outlets. It’s also suitable for retail environments.
Table of Contents
Introduction Of Ricoma MT-1501
By connecting several ricoma MT-1501 together, you can switch from single-head to multi-head embroidery as your firm grows. This allows the flexibility to produce large project lots in Multi-head mode while nevertheless having the capability to detach single machines for small projects.
Specification Of Ricoma MT-1501
The ricoma MT-1501 single-headed embroidery machine offers multilingual functionality, including English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish, French, German, Russian, Vietnamese, Thai, Arabic, and more.
- A display with a 7-inch screen and a touchscreen option has a maximum speed of 1200 RPM for the Ricoma MT-1501 copier.
- Maximum speed of the MT-1501 equipment is 1200 RPM.
- Recognition of thread breaks
- There is a built-in light visible.
- A area measuring 22×14 inches
- 550 × 350 mm (22 in × 14 in) is the maximum embroidery area. Lightweight: 90 kg (200 lb). It is light-weight and effortless to transport. Color changes automatically.
- It can read a variety of interface formats, including DST, DSB, and UTC.
Using an adjustable and rotational multi-angle control panel bracket, a better upright view is available.
- A built-in LED light flashes in front of the needles.
- 1 (installed) position marker;
- 1 wooden tray, 1 metal stand with wheels
- 1 bobbin winder on the outside;
- Embroidery styles around 1730
- There are a total of 12 hoops (Sizes: 90mm, 120mm, 150mm, 200mm, 290 x 290, 540 x 360mm)
Basic Features Of Ricoma MT-1501 Machine
Ricoma MT-1501 single head microwave has several features with technical content described as follows.
- 15 needles that can be used for flat bed embroidery, cap hat embroidery, finished clothing embroidery, and more. Suitable for both domestic and industrial embroidery.
- Cap device equipped with a 270° high angle. USB input, serial port transmission, or wireless transmission from a PC. Wi-Fi allowed and networkable. Recognition of thread breaks.
- Able of considering the template plot. Memory that is fully autonomous. Servo motor 150W needs the least amount of energy industrially.
- Built-in universal power supply, foolproof in simple integration with 110V 60Hz and 220V 50Hz anywhere in the world.
- Low-noise, low-vibration DC36V micro-step motor regarding X and Y axis driving. Lightweight: 90 kilograms (200 pounds).
- It is lightweight and easy to travel with. Resilience and security are ensured by a heavy-duty steel stand with wheels. Volatile packaging is key.
- A laser tracking system is an alternative. Stop the action in case of an emergency.
- The new touchscreen’s right-hand button is easy to operate, enabling the user to feed the unit effortlessly.
- Its detachable stand enables transportation in no time.
- You won’t be able to embroider as quickly and as efficiently as you would love to.
- If the motor is overused, it can overheat.
Ricoma MT-1501 single-head embroidery machines are recommended for people who want to design different fabrics and patterns on various types of clothing.
These machines have the advantage of being lightweight and being easy to set up, which makes them ideal for those who want to transport the device between workplaces.
They are cleaned and self-contained. Used Ricoma MT-1501 single head embroidery machines are used in eco-friendly way that saves energy, resulting in reduced bill expense.
They are self-contained and reliably operated. Single head Ricoma MT-1501 machines for sewing use very little power, so their costs are relatively low.